Thursday, March 27, 2008

so yeaaa

oi oi, so im at work right now and i thought id put a little something in before people get back from the downstairs cafe.

IM STILL FRACKIN SICK!!!!!!!!oneone!!!!!11111

but it's wierd, my chest is rumbly and cold, my throat is somewhat sore, and i have this cough, kinda little. almsot like zoolander status......*little cough *little cough (by the way, astericks (crap i cant spell that) mean the start of an action, hehe)

GAMING STUFF
andddddddddddddddddd STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIII......well not that stupid, but still kinda made me mad.......someone shot down my vexor in space on eve yesterday. stupid corp snuck in and camped the gate. gah!!!!! that was like my cool ship................awwwwwwwww.........so now im back to flying my little destroyer for now....CAREBEAR STATUS!!

anyways....im getting scared....theyre back!!!

peace for now
one

No comments: